Low-Carb Cajun Chicken Pasta (Zoodles)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips or small cubes
- 3-4 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 3 teaspoons Cajun Spice Mix, More To Taste (*store bough or see recipe below)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 thinly sliced bell peppers (color of choice)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream or half & half or sour-cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat a large heavy-duty skillet to medium-high heat. Add butter and olive oil to skillet and heat until butter is melted. Add chicken to skillet and cook on high until chicken is cooked through and crispy, about 6-7 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and bell peppers and minced garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add heavy cream (or sour-cream) and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste. Turn off heat and toss in the zucchini noodles.
*To make your own Cajun seasoning mix: combine ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon paprika, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, ¼ teaspoon onion powder, ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, ¼ teaspoon dried oregano, ¼ teaspoon dried thyme, ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes.