This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best balanced headphone . We would recommend using SENNHEISER HD 820 Over-the-Ear Audiophile Reference Headphones – Ring Radiator Drivers with Glass Reflector Technology, Sound Isolating Closed Earcups, Includes Balanced Cable, 2-Year Warranty (Black) as it is a high-quality product
Best balanced headphone Review :
SENNHEISER HD 820 Over-the-Ear Audiophile Reference Headphones - Ring Radiator Drivers with Glass Reflector Technology, Sound Isolating Closed Earcups, Includes Balanced Cable, 2-Year Warranty (Black)
- The HD 820 delivers an unparalleled, reference-grade audiophile listening experience in a closed headphone
- Innovative glass reflectors and frequency absorber systems replicate the wide open characteristics of audiophile speakers in a sealed earcup design
- 56mm Ring Radiator transducers and Glass Reflectors provide total immersion in your music with absolute detail and a breathtaking soundstage
- Made in Germany using the finest materials for sound integrity, build quality, and luxurious comfort
- Connectivity technology: Wired
Fostex USA Fostex Desktop Headphone Amplifier with DAC Balanced Output (HP-A4BL)
1 used from $379.99
- Equipped with 4-pin XLR balanced output; 1/4-inch unbalanced output
- Newly developed audio-grade capacitors; highly precise crystal with low phase noise
- Playback 24bit/192kHz PCM and 11.2MHz DSD audio; high performance DAC (Barrbrown PCM1792A)
- Asynchronous transfer up to 192kHz/24bit compatible with USB Audio 2.0
- HI/LO gain selection (10dB) for wider selection of headphones; digital filter selecting roll-off characteristics and cut-off frequencies
HIFIMAN Deva Over-Ear Full-Size Open-Back Planar Magnetic Headphone with Bluetooth Dongle/Receiver, Balanced Input, Easily Switch to Wireless, USB/Wireless/Wired
2 used from $257.86
- Bluetooth, USB, Wired- Your Choice ★Bluetooth: A variety of HD Bluetooth protocal-LDAC, aptX-HD, aptX, AAC fully HD compatible ★USB: USB DAC via USB-C cable: up to 24bit/192kHz ★Wired: Traditional wired 3.5mm Balanced input; Also support a standard 3.5mm single ended input
- Bluemini-Small but Mighty: The DEVA companion Blueooth / USB module; Bluetooth receiver, DAC and Amp all in one. Bluemini’s built in power amp and buffer stage filter has power, dynamics and detail enough to rival a desktop amp. With built-in Microphone
- HIFIMAN’s NEO “supernano” Diaphragm (NsD): The new NsD is 80% thinner than previous designs, resulting in fast response and detailed image with lush, full range sonics.
- Total Channel Separation: Balanced channel input, TRRS 3.5mm headphone jack and socket; Offering 4 discrete pathways offering up to 20 dB higher power handling; Maximum Versatility: Bluetooth+USB+Cable
- Unique Configuration Unit: With the rich experience of developing world top-class headphones, HIFIMAN uses the unique configuration unit in Deva, promising the excellent sound quality.
S.M.S.L SP200 Headphone Amp THX AAA 888 Technology XLR RCA Balanced Headphone Amplifier
3 used from $175.99
- This amplifier is versatile and can be used to drive a variety of headsets including those that have high impedance, require high current, or need high sensitivity.
- The SP200 Headphone Amp comes with an included AC power supply and is equipped with XLR and RCA inputs.
- The SP200 has a balanced stereo headphone output, a balanced stereo line input, comes with high precision resistors for temperature stability, and a high-efficiency ultra-low noise power supply.
- Full protection with DC, over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit
- Toggle switch for operation, input selection, and gain control
Drop + THX AAA 789 Linear Headphone Amplifier - Desktop Amp with Balanced XLR and Single-Ended RCA Inputs
8 used from $218.24
- The World’S Most Linear Amplifier — Announced At Ces 2018, The Drop + Thx Achromatic Audio Amplifier (Thx Aaa) 789 Is A Linear Bipolar Amplifier With Feed-Forward Error Correction
- Fatigue-Free Listening — Made In Collaboration With Thx Ltd , It Features The Company’S Groundbreaking Thx Aaa And Feed-Forward Topology, Which Reduce Distortion By 20 To 40 Db For Realistic, Fatigue-Free Listening.
- Thx Aaa Technology — Capable Of Driving Any Headphones, Including High-Impedance, High-Current, And High-Sensitivity Types, The Thx Aaa 789 Amp Transmits The Original Audio In Its Purest Possible Form.
- Additional Features — Each Channel Of The Thx Aaa 789 Amp Is Equipped With A Low-Bias Class-Ab Main Amplifier And An Auxiliary Error-Correction Amplifier, The Former Providing The Majority Of The Power And The Latter Providing A Realtime Low-Power Error-Correction Signal.
Youkamoo 4 Pin XLR Balanced Male Compatible for Hifiman HE4XX, HE-400i Headphones 8 Core Braided Silver Plated Replacement Audio Upgrade Cable (2 x 3.5mm Version)
- 4 Pin XLR Male
- Dual 3.5mm Male
- 8 Core Braided Silver Plated Cable
- For HE4XX, HE-400i (2 x 3.5mm Version)
Monolith THX AAA Balanced Headphone Amplifier Featuring THX AAA 887 Technology, Balanced and Single-Ended Inputs
7 used from $232.85
- The THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no compromise headphone audio experience by delivering the fidelity audio with infinitesimally low levels of noise, distortion, and power consumption.
- Three gain settings: The amplifier features three different gain settings for optimal compatibility with all headphones. The lowest gain setting is the most appropriate for sensitive IEMs.
- Balanced and single-ended inputs: The amplifier features an XLR balanced input, plus 1/4in and 3.5mm single ended inputs to eliminate the need for adapters.
- High grade CNC-milled aluminum with black anodized finish chassis material.
- 50 kilohms input impedance.
Meze Audio 99 Series Silver Plated Upgrade Balanced Cable 4.4mm Jack | Headphones HiFi Cable Replacement 4.4mm Male to Dual TS Mono 3.5mm Male Connector Plug | Cable Length 1.2m/3.9ft
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Manufactured to the highest standards, Meze Audio’s premium cables will take your sound to a new level of spaciousness, detail and transparency. The cable is made of high-quality raw materials with a soft nylon jacket cover to ensure corrosion resistance and durability for an ultra-long lifespan. This HiFi upgrade cable will make your headphone sound brighter with a lower noise floor.
- SOUND: We use a 4.4mm Balanced TRRRS gold-plated jack plug to ensure accurate audio reproduction and eliminate signal loss. The cable offers you better power transfer for high-fidelity music transmission and also improves the sound quality of your headphones.
- DESIGN: A special braiding technique is used to create a sophisticated but also elegant and neat modern design, without the twists and coils caused by poor cable memory. Using a high-quality silver-plated cable and a gold-plated 4.4mm balanced pentacon connector so you can truly explore music on the next level.
- SPECIFICATIONS: The cable is woven from 8 wire and splits into 4 continuous wire braids; each wire contains 25 strands. Cable length is 1.2m/3.9ft. Using pure silver-plating for better audio conductivity, the cable is soft & flexible but also confers durability and stable connection, which ensures clear and clean stereo sound delivery to your headphone inputs.
- COMPATIBILITY: Upgrade your sound with a DAC, AMP, or a DAP to improve the music listening experience. Easily plug in with any 4.4mm audio devices: computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet MP3 & MP4 player. Compatible with the Meze Audio 99 Classics Series and 99 Neo but also with other headphone models equipped with 3.5mm TS mono inputs. Meze Audio guarantees their products against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of six (6) months for all accessories from the date of purchase.
Astell&Kern beyerdynamic Special Edition AK T5p 2nd Generation Closed-Back Headphones with 2.5mm Balanced Cable and 3.5mm Adapter
- Closed-back headphones tuned for optimal audio performance
- Audiophile-grade 2.5mm 99.8% pure silver and OCC hybrid detachable balanced headphone cable
- Connections: 2.5mm balanced cable, 3.5mm jack plug and 6.35mm adapter
- Lowered output impedance of 32 ohms making them easier to drive
- Handmade in Germany
Top balanced headphone brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the balanced headphone from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the balanced headphone I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best balanced headphone – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a balanced headphone. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a balanced headphone. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your balanced headphone and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most balanced headphones fall within the price range of $ 1799.95 to $ 349.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the SENNHEISER HD 820 Over-the-Ear Audiophile Reference Headphones – Ring Radiator Drivers with Glass Reflector Technology, Sound Isolating Closed Earcups, Includes Balanced Cable, 2-Year Warranty (Black).
If you want something medium range, choose S.M.S.L SP200 Headphone Amp THX AAA 888 Technology XLR RCA Balanced Headphone Amplifier. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Monolith THX AAA Balanced Headphone Amplifier Featuring THX AAA 887 Technology, Balanced and Single-Ended Inputs
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the balanced headphone you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Monolith THX AAA Balanced Headphone Amplifier Featuring THX AAA 887 Technology, Balanced and Single-Ended Inputs
3. The brand
Buying the balanced headphone from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your balanced headphone to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a balanced headphone from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best balanced headphone?
The best balanced headphone is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is SENNHEISER HD 820 Over-the-Ear Audiophile Reference Headphones – Ring Radiator Drivers with Glass Reflector Technology, Sound Isolating Closed Earcups, Includes Balanced Cable, 2-Year Warranty (Black)
Are there any good deals on balanced headphone?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best balanced headphone and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest balanced headphone?
Although most of the cheaper balanced headphone do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Monolith THX AAA Balanced Headphone Amplifier Featuring THX AAA 887 Technology, Balanced and Single-Ended Inputs
Where can I buy the balanced headphone?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best balanced headphone
We hope you liked the balanced headphones that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,