Choose Your Meals for the Week of October 30th–November 5th:
Orders must be placed by 11:59pm EST on Friday for all deliveries the week of October 30th–November 5th. New menus are available for the following week every Saturday at 12:00am EST.*
We bring in fresh ingredients every single week, never storing any extra food for future orders. Due to the fact that our menu changes every week, these photos are just visual representations of the meals we serve.
*All photos are legally licensed & paid for by a third-party company. We do not promote infringing on any copyrighted images from anyone without adequate compensation, if you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us at Info@PreppedDelivery.com.
Low-Carb Diet Premade Meals
At Prepped, we take your diet into consideration. We understand that it can be difficult to go to work, take care of your family and prepare healthy meals day after day, which is why we’d like to help you when it comes to preparing healthy and delicious meals.
We offer low-carb diet premade meals that are ready to eat for your breakfast, lunch or dinner. These meals are perfectly prepared and delivered to your door, so all you have to do is heat and eat when you’re ready. If you’re currently on a low-carb diet or you’re looking to go on one, you can turn to us for some of the best food and best portions in the industry. Just go about your day and let us make the food part of your life easier.
Simple Lifestyle Changes for Improved Health & Fitness
My name is Matthew Elonis, one of the co-founders of Prepped Delivery/Fit Fuel Prep. I’ve always been very into fitness and healthy eating.
Here are the basic principles I followed:
- Carbohydrates come only from fruits and vegetables, with a little yucca root from our yucca fries.
- Ate chicken, fish, eggs, steak, ground beef, every kind of vegetable (green are the best) and some fruit (blueberries, watermelon, strawberries, kiwi are my favorite) -- and here’s the kicker! There are NO portions: You eat as much as you want UNTIL you are full. This does not mean to stuff yourself and feel sick -- just eat until you’re satisfied.
- Weight trained three to four days a week (push, pull, legs). You can look up a push-pull-legs workout on Google.
- Snack on healthy snacks AS MUCH as you please. Dark chocolate, fruit, nuts, jerky, etc.
AND THAT’S IT!
Please Note: If you do not care for a meal within the Low Carb Meal Package, please venture to our Weekly Menu where you can customize your order based off the same exact meals you see here.
Heat-and-Eat Low-Carb Dinner
Our meals follow his basic principles of healthy eating so that you can follow a healthy regimen. We also offer heat-and-eat Paleo dinners and no subscription healthy meal delivery if you’d like to choose from those plans instead.
If you’re thinking about trying our heat-and-eat low-carb premade plans, here’s how you can benefit by selecting them for your weekly meals:
- You’ll feel fuller with less food.
- Your blood pressure and blood sugar can improve.
- Your triglycerides and HDL cholesterol can improve, lowering your risk of heart disease.
- You’ll have more time for important things in life, like family, friends, leisure time and work.
And more! To learn more about our low-carb diet premade meals and dinners, give us a call at 1-888-412-6997.
Orders must be placed by 11:59 pm EST on Friday for all deliveries the next week. New menus are available for the following week every Saturday at 12:00 am EST.