In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen backup drives . We would recommend using Seagate Backup Plus Hub 4TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD – USB 3.0, for Computer Desktop Workstation PC Laptop Mac, 2 USB Ports, 2 Months Adobe CC Photography (STEL4000100), Model:STEL4000100 as it is our top pick for you
Best backup drives Review :
Seagate Backup Plus Hub 4TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD – USB 3.0, for Computer Desktop Workstation PC Laptop Mac, 2 USB Ports, 2 Months Adobe CC Photography (STEL4000100), Model:STEL4000100
1 used from $99.49
- Store and access content for years with up to 14TB in a USB drive
- A great external hard drive for Mac and Windows, this hub can charge mobile devices and transfer files from USB cameras and USB thumb drives via its two USB 3.0 ports
- Use seamlessly between windows and Mac by installing the provided NTFS driver for Mac
- Complimentary four-month membership to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan’s photo and video editing apps (Must be redeemed within 1 year of drive registration. Not available in all countries)
SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable SSD - Up to 1050MB/s - USB-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 - External Solid State Drive - SDSSDE61-1T00-G25
- Get NVMe solid state performance featuring up to 1050MB/s read and up to 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Up to 2 meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance (3) mean this tough drive can take a beating
- Use the handy Carabiner loop to secure it to your belt loop or backpack for extra peace of mind
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption (2)
- Back up mobile content quickly and easily thanks to compatibility with a range of USB Type-C smart phones
WD 5TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Compatible, Black - WDBPKJ0050BBK-WESN
- Slim design
- Automatic backup - easy to use
- Password protection 256-bit AES hardware encryption
- WD Discovery software for WD Backup, password protection, and drive management
- SuperSpeed USB-A 3.0 (5Gpbs), 2.0 compatible
WD 6TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox - WDBWLG0060HBK-NESN
- Fast data transfers and High Capacity add on storage
- Compatibility :Formatted NTFS and compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7. Compatibility may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration and operating system
- Plug and Play Ready for Windows PCs
- WD quality inside and out
- 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
Seagate Backup Plus Hub 8TB Desktop Hard Drive with Rescue Data Recovery Services
1 used from $178.95
- Two Integrated High-speed USB 3.0 ports
- Formatted for Windows Computers Out of the Box
- Works with Windows and Mac Computers without Reformatting
- Schedule an Automatic Backup Plan with Included Seagate Backup Software
BUFFALO DriveStation Duo 2-Drive Desktop DAS 8 TB
- Pre-tested NAS-grade hard drives included – with RAID pre-configured
- Premium desktop attached storage (DAS): ideal for creative professionals, small office users, server backup and consumers
- 3 year wty with 24/7 North American-based support
- PC Compatible plug-and-play. Compatible w/ Mac after formatting.
- Schedule automatic backups for your PC or office server with nova backup Buffalo Edition
Toshiba Canvio Basics 4TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, Black - HDTB440XK3CA
1 used from $84.90
- Sleek profile design with a matte, smudge resistance finish
- Plug and play; Easy to use with no software to install
- Quickly add more storage capacity to your PC and other compatible devices
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatible with no external AC power cord needed
WD 6TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBBGB0060HBK-NESN
2 used from $112.11
- Auto backup with included WD Backup software and Time Machine compatibility
- Password protection with hardware encryption
- Trusted storage built with WD reliability
- USB 3.0 port; USB 2.0 compatible
Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – Silver USB 3.0 For PC Laptop And Mac, 1 year Mylio Create, 2 Months Adobe CC Photography (STHN2000401)
- Store and access 2TB of photos and files on the go, with Seagate Backup Plus Slim, an external hard drive for Mac and Windows
- This portable external hard drive features a minimalist brushed metal enclosure, and is a stylish USB drive
- Simply plug this external hard drive for Mac and Windows into a computer via the included USB 3. 0 cable to back up files with a single click or schedule automatic daily, weekly, or monthly backups. Reformatting may be required for use with time machine
- Edit, manage, and share photos with a 1 year complimentary subscription to Mylio Create and a 2 month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan
- Enjoy long term peace of mind with the included 2 year limited
Top backup drives brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the backup drives from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the backup drives I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best backup drives – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a backup drives. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a backup drives. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your backup drives and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most backup drivess fall within the price range of $ 99.99 to $ 94.89. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Seagate Backup Plus Hub 4TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD – USB 3.0, for Computer Desktop Workstation PC Laptop Mac, 2 USB Ports, 2 Months Adobe CC Photography (STEL4000100), Model:STEL4000100.
If you want something medium range, choose WD 6TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox – WDBWLG0060HBK-NESN. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Toshiba Canvio Basics 4TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, Black – HDTB440XK3CA
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the backup drives you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Toshiba Canvio Basics 4TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, Black – HDTB440XK3CA
3. The brand
Buying the backup drives from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your backup drives to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a backup drives from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best backup drives?
The best backup drives is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Seagate Backup Plus Hub 4TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD – USB 3.0, for Computer Desktop Workstation PC Laptop Mac, 2 USB Ports, 2 Months Adobe CC Photography (STEL4000100), Model:STEL4000100
Are there any good deals on backup drives?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best backup drives and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest backup drives?
Although most of the cheaper backup drives do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Toshiba Canvio Basics 4TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, Black – HDTB440XK3CA
Where can I buy the backup drives?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best backup drives
We hope you liked the backup drivess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,