This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best brad nailer for crown molding . We would recommend using WORKPRO Pneumatic Brad Nailer, 18 GA, 2 in 1 Nail Gun and Crown Stapler, with 400pcs Nails/ 300pcs Staples, for Carpentry, DIY Project, Woodworking as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best brad nailer for crown molding review:
WORKPRO Pneumatic Brad Nailer, 18 GA, 2 in 1 Nail Gun and Crown Stapler, with 400pcs Nails/ 300pcs Staples, for Carpentry, DIY Project, Woodworking
- 2 IN 1 Nail/Staple Gun: This is a practical multi-functional nail/staple gun, compatible with 18 gauge brad nails and 18 gauge staples. Including 400pcs brad nails/ 300pcs staples.
- Depth Adjustable: Rotating the depth control wheel could adjust the depth of nails/staples. Firing depth adjustment helps protect work surface and suitable for various materials.
- Professional Nail Gun: The brad nailer is air-powered. Connecting with air compressor will help your working more efficient. Pressure: 60 ~ 100PSI. Air inlet：1/4 NPT
- Great Design: 360 degree adjustable exhaust, quick and tool-free jam cleaning, continuously shot mode, great tool for your upholstery and woodworking.
- Multipurpose: Ideal for upholstery, woodworking, flooring, roofing, molding, door and window installation etc. Meets you all needs on your family DIY.
Pneumatic Brad Nailer, NEU MASTER 2 in 1 Nail Gun Staple Gun Fires 18 Gauge 2 Inch Brad Nails and Crown 1-5/8 inch Staples with Carrying Case and Safety Glasses
- 【One Stop Purchasing】 Pneumatic nail gun and stapler ship with carrying BMC case, safety glasses, lubricating oil bottle, 2 Allen wrenches, 1000 pcs 18GA free supply includes 400 pcs 2”+ 400 pcs 1-1/4” nails + 200 pcs 1-1/4” crown staples.
- 【User Friendly Design】 Low nail/staple view window avoid dry fire dent mark left on working surface, light easy carrying weight, 360° adjustable exhaust, quick and tool-free jam cleaning, Sequential mode trigger for precise nail placement.
- 【Easy Adapter 】Pneumatic brad gun work with pressure range 60 to 120 psi through common used 1/4 inch NPT. An air compressor is not sold with the nailer.
- 【Wide applications】 Nailer is perfect for Wood Working, Upholstery Installation, Flooring, Molding, Roofing, Picture Framing, Door and Window installation. Perfect for DIY projects too including building Pet Houses.
- 【QUALITY ASSURANCE & SERVICE】Neu Master dedicate to provide high-quality products and services, we provide new replacement instead of repairing.
Electric Brad Nailer, NEU MASTER NTC0040 Electric Nail Gun/Staple Gun for Upholstery, Carpentry and Woodworking Projects, 1/4'' Narrow Crown Staples 200pcs and Nails 800pcs Included
- CONVENIENCE --The wire 2-in-1 brad gun/staple gun doesn't need compressors, hoses for convenience use.
- WIDE APPLICATION -- The upholstery nail gun ideal for softwood DIY projects such as Carpentry DIY, picture framing, door or window molding installation, pet house DIY while not recommended for quarter round, baseboard, drywall installation, roofing and flooring.
- FLAWLESS FINISH -- Non-Marring rubber nose provides a complete finish.
- FRIENDLY USE -- The wire 2-in-1 brad gun/staple gun equipped with ergonomic soft-grip handle for reducing worker fatigue.
- ADJUSTABLE POWER -- This electric brad nailer designed with adjustable power function for light-duty project.
WEN 61722 18-Gauge 2-in-1 Pneumatic 2-Inch Brad Nailer and 1/4-Inch Crown Stapler
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 5/8 to 2 inches long
- Fire 1/4-inch crown staples ranging from 5/8 to 1-5/8 inches long
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a fastener gauge, a rotating exhaust, a 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet, and a quick release 100-fastener capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed fasteners quick and easy
- Includes a hard-shelled blow mold carrying case for easy transportation and storage
Powersmart 18-Gauge Pneumatic Brad Nailer, 2 in 1 Nail Gun and Crown Stapler with Safety Glasses, 5/8-IN to 2-IN Nails, Air powered Nail Gun for Upholstery, Carpentry and Woodworking Projects
1 used from $40.47
- Early Black Friday Deal Available!
- NO JAMMED NAILS: The POWERSMART 18 guage brad nailer features a tool-free jam release design that makes it easy to remove jammed nails. The quick jam release nose opens the glide plate to clear jammed nails. Please make sure the vent is not facing the user.
- MULTIFUNCTION:This trim nail gun can drive both brad nails and crown staples. It can accommodate nails from 5/8”-2”and staples from 5/8”-1-5/8”.This high-capacity nail gun can hold up to 100 brad nails or crown staples at a time. It operates at a working pressure of 70-100PSI, with a maximum pressure of 120PSI, making it easy to work with.
- DEPTH ADJUESTABLE: POWERSMART air staple gun is designed to make it easy to nail down your project. The tool-free depth-of-drive setting lets you choose the perfect depth for your project.This decorative brad nailer is perfect for upholstery, woodworking, flooring, roofing, molding, door and window installation, and more. It's a great tool for people with basic nailing knowledge.
- ULTRA QUALITY: The PowerSmart pneumatic upholstery staple gun can fire more than 100,000 staples. The lightweight aluminum body weighs only 2.4 pounds, which reduces the fatigue of the user during long work.Package included: PowerSmart Nailer / 300pcs 1-4/5in. brad nails / 200pcs 1-3/5in. crown staples / 2 x Hex wrenches M4 (3mm),M5 (4mm) / Lubricant / Safety glasses / User manual
DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA (DCN680D1)
- 100% battery power of the cordless brand nailer eliminates need for compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges
- Brushless motor of 18 gauge brad nailer maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose of the battery brad nailer improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC608)
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
WEN 61721 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 115 PSI with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotatable exhaust, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy
- NOTE: nails and case not included. Pneumatic nailer, need air compressor to drive
NuMax SL31 Pneumatic 3-in-1 16-Gauge and 18-Gauge 2" Finish Nailer and Stapler Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with No Mar Tip for Finish Nails, Brad Nails, and Staples
- Multipurpose Versatility: This pneumatic nailer's 3-in-1 design is compatible with 18 gauge staples, 18 gauge brad nails, and 16 gauge finish nails. It features a comfort padded grip, and a lightweight ergonomic design allows extended daily use with less fatigue.
- Pro Design: This nail gun features a no mar tip that protects your work surface from damage, 360 degree adjustable exhaust that keeps air, dust, and debris out of your workspace, and a reload indicator to make it easy to see when you are running low on fasteners.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
KIMO 20V 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit, 2 in 1 Cordless Nail/Staple Gun w/ Lithium-Ion Battery&Fast Charger, 18GA Nails/Staples, Single or Contact Firing for Home Improvement, Woodworking
2 used from $152.33
- 【2-IN-1 Brad Nailer & Staple Gun For Maximum Application】KIMO designs the best cordless nail gun and makes it possible for you to access both nailing and stapling function simultaneously at a modest price. (Suitable for 18GA 3/4" ~ 2" brad nails, and 18GA 3/4" ~ 1-5/8" staples)
- 【Fast Switch between Single Or Rapid Fire】Easily alternate between sequential and contact-actuation with our cordless brad nailer's dual-mode toggle switch, which means you can fire a single brad with each trigger squeeze or a series of them by bumping the contact element up to 90 nails/min.
- 【Perform Peak Productivity with Cordless Design】No cords, no limits! Fully cordless design eliminates the need for air compressors, hoses or costly gas cartridges. Motor design of 18 gauge nail gun provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions.
- 【Lightweight Design to achieve Optimal Balance】Tool weight matters. Installing crown molding overhead with KIMO cordless finishing nailer is no longer a problem. It weighs less than 6 lbs (without battery) and compact in size, providing you with unmatched access into tight spaces.
- 【LED Lights & Bulid-on Error indicator】With front-positioned LED lights, you can see just what you are doing in dim or dusty areas. Most improtantly, there is bulid-on error light indicator on the side of the electric nail gun to trouble-shoot effectively when error incurred, for example, low battery, nail jam, motor overheat or no nails.
Top brad nailer for crown molding brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the brad nailer for crown molding from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the brad nailer for crown molding I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying brad nailer for crown molding
There are some things you should consider when buying a brad nailer for crown molding. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a brad nailer for crown molding. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your brad nailer for crown molding and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most brad nailer for crown moldings fall within the price range of $ 39.99 to $ 36.32. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the WORKPRO Pneumatic Brad Nailer, 18 GA, 2 in 1 Nail Gun and Crown Stapler, with 400pcs Nails/ 300pcs Staples, for Carpentry, DIY Project, Woodworking.
If you want something medium range, choose WEN 61722 18-Gauge 2-in-1 Pneumatic 2-Inch Brad Nailer and 1/4-Inch Crown Stapler. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the WEN 61721 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the brad nailer for crown molding you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is WEN 61721 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer
3. The brand
Buying the brad nailer for crown molding from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your brad nailer for crown molding to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a brad nailer for crown molding from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best brad nailer for crown molding?
The best brad nailer for crown molding is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is WORKPRO Pneumatic Brad Nailer, 18 GA, 2 in 1 Nail Gun and Crown Stapler, with 400pcs Nails/ 300pcs Staples, for Carpentry, DIY Project, Woodworking
Are there any good deals on brad nailer for crown molding?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best brad nailer for crown molding and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest brad nailer for crown molding?
Although most of the cheaper brad nailer for crown molding do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on WEN 61721 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer
Where can I buy the brad nailer for crown molding?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best brad nailer for crown molding
We hope you liked the brad nailer for crown moldings that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,