In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen cadence sensor for spin bike . We would recommend using Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best cadence sensor for spin bike Review :
Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor
- Track and capture real-time cycling cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe (mounts included).
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava.
- Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap
moofit Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+ IP67 Waterproof Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor for Wahoo/Zwift /OpenRider/Endomondo/Peloton (MooFit app Unavailable)
- BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY -Connect the cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA -Tracking cadence data in real-time on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL -NO magnets needed, the Bluetooth / ant+ cadence sensor attaches to your bike’s crank arm.
- IP67 WATERPROOF -You can cycling with the cycling cadence sensor even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE -The cycling sensor campatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Endomondo, E-lite HRV, Uhr, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Openrider, etc.
Magene S3 Cadence/Speed Sensor
- [Battery] Remove the insulating sheet of the pre-installed battery before usage; re-install the battery to switch between the speed and cadence mode.
- [Mode] 1 sensor can ONLY select one mode (Speed or Cadence) at the one time.So you need 2 sensors to test both speed and cadence.(1 for speed,1 for cadence)
- [Device] When using the Bluetooth protocol 1 sensor can ONLY connect to 1 APP or device concurrently; When using ANT+ protocol it can be connected to multiple devices at the same time.
- [Connection] When using a smart phone APP, you need to search for the sensor in the APP, searching through the phone system’s Bluetooth setting is invalid.
- [Hibernation] S3+ sensor will automatically enter the sleep state for 1 minute to save power after the sensor is stationary, the sensor will ONLY start sending broadcasts after it is properly woken-up.
DREAM SPORT Cadence Sensor of Bike Computer Bluetooth & ANT+ for Spin Bike Bike Speedometer Zwift Garmin Wahoo APP Stationary Bicycle
- [Bluetooth 4.0 & ANT+ ] Track and capture real-time cycling cadence data for indoor bike trainer, outdoor common bicycles on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- [Easy to install and use] Small size, light weight and no magnet designed wireless cadence sensor, place the sensor at inside of the crank arm with rubber O-ring. Ride your bike for 5 seconds to wake up cadence sensor, when the LED indicator flashing, support to connect any BLE 4.0 or ANT+ enabled device and smart phone.
- [Application of paring] Download the Apps to work with magnetless sensor: Wahoo, Zwift, Garmin, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton bike system, Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap, Cateye Cycling, Bikeboard, Strava.
- [Automatically record and upload data] When the LED indicator flashing, connect to the device within 3 meters long and it's better to keep other bluetooth 4.0/ANT+ product away from the sensor. Excellent wireless speedometor ordometer and cycle computer to help you record and upload your cycling data to your favorite devices.
- [ 20+ choices 1 year warranty] Dreamsport have full range 20+ models bike computer for choices and worldwide professional user with professional engineering service for all using issues. We are making effort for better on-line service and 1.5 year free warranty. Please contact us if any question during using.
LIVLOV V4 Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth & ANT+ Cycling Cadence Wireless Bicycle Cadence Sensor IP67 Waterproof for Zwift Elite HRV Endomondo Peloton Bike Computers
- 【BLUETOOTH & ANT+ DUAL-PROTOCOL】Use the LIVLOV V4 sensor to accurately track your cycling cadence in real-time. Connect the cadence sensor to the bicycle computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】The RPM cadence sensor is compatible with most mainstream iOS and Android fitness apps: Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Cyclemeter, Openrider, Tacx, RideWithGPS, Peloton, etc. If you want to confirm compatibility with your app, please send us a message on Amazon.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT and EASY to INSTALL】Size only 38.5mm×38mm×12mm & weight only 10.5g. No magnets, wireless sensor, it can be easily attached to your bike’s crank arm or shoes through the included rubber-elastic rings and double-sided tape.
- 【BUILD QUALITY】V4 cadence sensor is waterproof, sweatproof and dustproof. Built-in replaceable CR2032 button battery, battery life up to 500 hours / wireless signal strength up to 20 feet. Easy to replace, use the coin to unscrew and replace the battery. Please remember to remove the battery insulation sheet before installation.
- 【UNRIVALED WARRANTY】Unlimited cadence sensor battery replacements and one-year warranty. If you have any questions, please contact us and LIVLOV always here to help you solve your problems quickly and accurately, offer you excellent customer services.
CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor, Bluetooth ANT+ Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor, Wireless RPM Bicycle Cadence Sensor for Bike Computer/Rouvy/Zwift/Openrider/Peloton/Wahoo/CooSporide
- ✅RPM Cycling Sensor - Tracking and provide real-time cycling cadence or speed data on your bike computer or smartphone apps with CooSpo bike RPM cycling sensor.
- ✅Cadence or Speed Sensor – Switch the battery, it will switch between rpm cadence and speed mode. Cadence sensor attaches on crank, blue LED will light up for three seconds on the panel. Speed sensor mounts on the axle with red LED light up for three seconds on panel. Two modes CAN NOT working at the same time.
- ✅Bluetooth & ANT+ Compatible - Compatible with wireless Bluetooth and ANT+ dual mode technology, it allows you to connect and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers in the same time.
- ✅App Compatible & Battery Life - Work with popular training app including Zwift, Rouvy, RidewithGPS, Peloton, Openrider, TrainerRoad CooSporide, CR2032 battery lasts up to 500 hours.WAHOO APP can’t tracking 2 data in the same time even you have 2 sensors.
- ✅Best Design and Support – Total weight is 9.5g , easy install. It comes with rubber pad and different size O-ring to help you better fix it on bike. Wireless and non-magnetic, IP67 waterproof for rainny riding. CooSpo offer 1 year warranty once the sensor shipped.
SHANREN Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless Bicycle RPM Sensor for Spin Bike Cycling Computers
- 【Effective Tracking】Upgraded speed sensor helps track and capture real-time cycling data on your iPhone, Android, and bike computer effectively. Built in with reliable Geomagnetic and G-sensor for enhanced data accuracy.
- 【Multiple Use】ANT+ & BLE4.0 Dual-Modes Technology enables the Shanren speed sensor to be connected seemless with cycling apps, bike computers, indoor bike trainers.
- 【Super Compact】Weighs only 10g (with battery included), super lightweight and easy to install - NO MAGNETS and tools needed. Simply fasten the speed sensor to the front wheel hub and ride. Waterproof: IP67, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather.
- 【Enjoy Your Pedaling】Works with Zwift and TrainerRoad, monitoring performance on your favorite indoor cycling platform anytime! Compatible with the Free Shanren Sport App, RideWithGPS, Endomondo etc.
iGPSPORT Bike Cadence Sensor Compatible ANT+ & Bluetooth Wireless Cadence Sensor
- ANT+ & BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE TRANSMISSIONS:Connect sensor to your phones, bike computers or any other ANT+, Bluetooth devices indoor trainer. such as iGPSPORT bike computer as these have bluetooth in connection was simple through the app
- WIRELESS SENSOR: Ultralight bike sensor easy to use.First use,connecting within 5 minutes otherwise will turn off automatically.Bluetooth will start when motion wake up and auto sleep if not working for 2 minutes
- LONG BATTERY TIME:12 months for 1 hour's usage per day.fit the batteries-CR2032A (package inclued one )this was easy and both batteries came supplied. They are regular watch batteries available
- EASY TO INSTALL:Fit the sensor to the bike,speed sensor goes on the front/rear wheel hub and the cadence goes on the peddle bars. The mounts supplied are rubber bands and easy to fit and strong.New magnet-free sensor works well
- FITTING HEALTHFUL:Using bike computer, speed sensor, cadence sensor started recording straight away. When finished, you can view the results though strava and your app. Make riding run and it’s really interesting to read your stats though stave
XOSS X1 Speed Cadence Sensor Wireless Bike Speedometer Power Meter Bike Trainer Bike Computer Use Indoor Outdoor Bike Use Zwift Peleton OpenRider- 1 Pack
- 【Note】Single speed cadence sensor can switch between speed and cadence mode, presenting one data at a time. If you need both data at once, please purchase two. Please see the FAQ below for more notes on installation, connection, and data before purchasing.
- 【Dual mode of speed and cadence】You can switch the mode between speed or cadence by simply reinstalling the battery.The red light is speed mode and the blue light is cadence mode.The indicator light only flashes when the mode is just switched, not always on.
- 【Support ANT+ & BLUETOOTH 4.0】XOSS Sensors are compatible with all devices that support ANT+ protocol, such as Garmin, Bryton, XOSS G+ and other bike computers. And supports Bluetooth connection with apps like Openrider and bike trainer apps like Zwift, Tacx and Bkool.(Please ask the technical support of your APP and ANT+ device to confirm if it is compatible.)
- 【Powerful XOSS APP Support】XOSS cadence sensor are supported by the powerful XOSS APP with accurate data and are also compatible with most fitness APP. Note: The cadence and speed sensors cannot be used with the XOSS Bike Computer and XOSS APP for indoor training, it can be used outdoors.
- 【Waterproof and light, easy to install】IP67 level waterproof,you can ride when rain day. Only 10g, very light and easy to carry.Please check the tutorial video on the product detail page.Please watch FAQ below for additional notes before purchasing, and feel free to contact us with questions.
The best cadence sensor for spin bike brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the cadence sensor for spin bike from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the cadence sensor for spin bike I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best cadence sensor for spin bike – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a cadence sensor for spin bike. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a cadence sensor for spin bike. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your cadence sensor for spin bike and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most cadence sensor for spin bikes fall within the price range of $ 39.99 to $ 49.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor.
If you want something medium range, choose DREAM SPORT Cadence Sensor of Bike Computer Bluetooth & ANT+ for Spin Bike Bike Speedometer Zwift Garmin Wahoo APP Stationary Bicycle. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the SHANREN Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless Bicycle RPM Sensor for Spin Bike Cycling Computers
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the cadence sensor for spin bike you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is SHANREN Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless Bicycle RPM Sensor for Spin Bike Cycling Computers
3. The brand
Buying the cadence sensor for spin bike from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your cadence sensor for spin bike to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a cadence sensor for spin bike from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best cadence sensor for spin bike?
The best cadence sensor for spin bike is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor
Are there any good deals on cadence sensor for spin bike?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best cadence sensor for spin bike and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest cadence sensor for spin bike?
Although most of the cheaper cadence sensor for spin bike do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on SHANREN Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless Bicycle RPM Sensor for Spin Bike Cycling Computers
Where can I buy the cadence sensor for spin bike?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best cadence sensor for spin bike
We hope you liked the cadence sensor for spin bikes that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,