This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best electronic brake controller . We would recommend using CURT 51180 Echo Mobile Electric Trailer Brake Controller with Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphone Connection, Proportional, Black PLastic, 9 x 9 x 3 inches, BLACK PLASTIC as it is a high-quality product
Best electronic brake controller Review :
CURT 51180 Echo Mobile Electric Trailer Brake Controller with Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphone Connection, Proportional, Black PLastic, 9 x 9 x 3 inches, BLACK PLASTIC
1 used from $215.73
- PORTABLE. The Echo trailer brake controller has a non-invasive install and is easily transferrable from one vehicle to another. It plugs into any 7-way connector, wirelessly links to your smartphone using Bluetooth
- SMARTPHONE-READY. The Echo brake controller wirelessly syncs with your Apple or Android phone, turning it into a brake controller interface with the Smart Control app (Warning: Avoid distracted driving. Only make adjustments when vehicle is stationary). Note: If Bluetooth connection is lost, the brake controller will continue to function safely, using the most recently programmed settings
- ZERO-TOOL INSTALL. Installing this trailer brake controller is as easy as plugging in a 7-way trailer wiring connector. It requires no tools, no extra wires and no hardware. A locking tab and strap keep it firmly connected. NOTE: Strap stored inside cap
- HIGHLY RESPONSIVE. Echo uses a triple-axis accelerometer to provide smooth, safe braking. It maintains responsive braking, even when your phone screen is locked, receives incoming calls or if the Bluetooth connection is lost
- VERSATILE. This electronic trailer brake controller easily transfers between vehicles and trailers and works on virtually any trailer with 1 to 2 axles (2 to 4 brakes). It is also fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems
Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control
3 used from $83.60
- Utilizes Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters
- Self-diagnostics features will illuminate LED readout when issues occur
- Requires T-connector to connect to vehicle (sold separately)
- Works proportionally in reverse
- Snap-in dash mounting clip and hardware included
REESE Towpower 8507111 Brakeman IV Digital Brake Control, Small Compact Design
7 used from $41.45
- Digital display output setting, sync setting, brake overload or short connection
- Small compact design, mounts in any direction and no leveling is required
- Can operate up to an 8 braking system
- Advanced internal circuit protection
Reese Towpower 8508211 Brake Control (Proportional BRAKE-EVN)
4 used from $43.90
- 1-4 Axle capacity
- Boost feature gives ability to apply more initial trailer braking
- Reverse battery protection
- No leveling required. Requires T-connector to connect to vehicle (sold separately)
- Diagnostics features incorporated in easy to read LED display
Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control , silver
13 used from $104.61
- A distinct, easy-to-read LCD display with multiple screen color options.
- Up-Front controls provide easy access to all P3 features.
- Easy to understand diagnostics show output current, battery, brake, and output voltage.
- A flashing red warning system alerts user to No Trailer Brake situations.
- Select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode.
Tekonsha 90250 Prodigy RF Electronic Brake Control
- The perfect multiple vehicle-shared trailer solution, suitable for any trailer with up to 3 axles
- Hand Held control unit in the Tow Vehicle, Trailer Power Module on the Trailer
- Wireless communication between the remote hand unit and trailer mounted power module
- Proportional braking, forward and reverse, no level adjustment necessary.Trailer braking power supplied via 7-Way Connector from the vehicle
- Compatible with tow vehicles that have multiplex wiring systems; Product Not Vehicle Specific
DODGE RAM 1500-5500 Integrated Electronic Trailer Brake Controller NEW OEM MOPAR
Tekonsha 90885C Prodigy P2 Universal Super Intelligent High Powered Electronic Trailer Brake Control System
- UNIVERSAL SYSTEM: Universal electronic brake control system designed to make trailer towing safer and easier
- FITS 1 TO 4 AXLES: Fits 1 to 4 axle trailers to deliver a signal from your vehicle's brakes to your trailer
- BATTERY PROTECTION: Features reverse battery protection for both vehicle and breakaway
- MOUNTING VERSATILITY: Numerous mounting options offer versatile installation
- INCLUDES 1 BRAKE SYSTEM: Includes 1 electronic brake control system for 1 to 4 axle trailers
CURT 51170 Spectrum Original Equipment Style, Integrated Electric Trailer Brake Controller, Proportional
- FACTORY LOOK. The Spectrum trailer brake controller is designed to mount onto the dash of your vehicle and integrate with the other controls like a factory brake controller; It allows you to control and monitor all brake settings using a simple knob. Compatible with low-volt, PWM, ABS, cruise control and electric over hydraulic
- HIDDEN MAIN MODULE; To maintain powerful trailer brake operation without obstructing your vehicle dash, the computer module of this brake controller is separate from the control knob and can be mounted out of sight
- INTELLIGENT BRAKING; This trailer brake controller operates with an integrated circuit called a triple-axis accelerometer; This circuit detects motion on three planes and provides braking power accordingly, up or down a hill
- EASY ADJUSTMENT; The Spectrum electric brake controller is highly adjustable to accommodate different vehicles, trailers and loads; The push-button knob offers easily accessible manual override whenever needed
The best electronic brake controller brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the electronic brake controller from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the electronic brake controller I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the electronic brake controller in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a electronic brake controller. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a electronic brake controller. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your electronic brake controller and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most electronic brake controllers fall within the price range of $ 244.95 to $ 207.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the CURT 51180 Echo Mobile Electric Trailer Brake Controller with Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphone Connection, Proportional, Black PLastic, 9 x 9 x 3 inches, BLACK PLASTIC.
If you want something medium range, choose Reese Towpower 8508211 Brake Control (Proportional BRAKE-EVN). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the DODGE RAM 1500-5500 Integrated Electronic Trailer Brake Controller NEW OEM MOPAR
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the electronic brake controller you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is DODGE RAM 1500-5500 Integrated Electronic Trailer Brake Controller NEW OEM MOPAR
3. The brand
Buying the electronic brake controller from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your electronic brake controller to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a electronic brake controller from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best electronic brake controller?
The best electronic brake controller is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is CURT 51180 Echo Mobile Electric Trailer Brake Controller with Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphone Connection, Proportional, Black PLastic, 9 x 9 x 3 inches, BLACK PLASTIC
Are there any good deals on electronic brake controller?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best electronic brake controller and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest electronic brake controller?
Although most of the cheaper electronic brake controller do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on DODGE RAM 1500-5500 Integrated Electronic Trailer Brake Controller NEW OEM MOPAR
Where can I buy the electronic brake controller?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best electronic brake controller
We hope you liked the electronic brake controllers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,