In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen lumix point and shoot camera . We would recommend using Panasonic Lumix 4K Digital Camera with 30X LEICA DC Vario-ELMAR Lens F3.3-6.4, 18 Megapixels, and High Sensitivity Sensor – Point and Shoot Camera – DMC-ZS60K (BLACK) as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best lumix point and shoot camera review:
Panasonic Lumix 4K Digital Camera with 30X LEICA DC Vario-ELMAR Lens F3.3-6.4, 18 Megapixels, and High Sensitivity Sensor - Point and Shoot Camera - DMC-ZS60K (BLACK)
- 30x (24-720 millimeter) Leica DC lens optical zoom performance is ideally suited for travel and everyday photography
- 18 Megapixel sensor delivers high-resolution photos with fewer image artifacts
- 4K Ultra HD video recording Plus exclusive Lumix 4K PHOTO and 4K post focus photo capture features
- Eye-level electronic viewfinder (EVF) and touch-enabled LCD for a wider viewing experience
- Lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body.Kindly refer the user manual before use.Wi-fi: IEEE 802.11B/g/n
Panasonic LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, Power O.I.S. Stabilization, Touch Enabled 3-Inch LCD, Wi-Fi, DC-FZ80K (Black)
40 used from $223.49
- Point and Shoot Long Zoom Camera: 18.1 megapixel MOS sensor plus 60X zooms DC Vario lens (20 1220 millimeter and Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) captures far off moments
- High Resolution View Finder and LCD Display: High resolution 1,170K dot view finder and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040 dots) are clear even in bright sunlight. Lens:14 elements in 12 groups
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160) with three unique 4K ultra HD video pause and save 4K photo modes extracts individual high resolution Photos from 4K ultra HD video filmed at 30 frames per second to capture split second moments
- Low Light Performance: Low light capture lets you enjoy photography during your nightlife again with impressive results; Note: Refer to user manual PDF attached below in technical specification for trouble shooting steps are on page 54
- USB Charging and Wi-Fi Connectivity: Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and Wi Fi connectivity to your mobile device; HDMI D (Micro), Micro USB and USB 2.0 provide additional connectivity to your favorite devices; Max resolution: 4896 x 3672
Panasonic LUMIX FZ1000 4K Point and Shoot Camera, 16X LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-4.0 Lens, 21.1 Megapixels, 1 Inch High Sensitivity Sensor, DMC-FZ1000 (USA BLACK)
8 used from $475.94
- Big sensor quality: Large 1-inch 20.1MP MOS sensor for improved low light capture and large sensor background defocus effects.
- 4K video & Photo: 4K 30P video with hybrid photography 8MP video frame grabs as photos.
- Leica DC lens: A bright and ultra-sharp Leica DC lens 25-400 millimeter (16x) F2.8-4.0 and macro photography down to 3 centimeter.
- Lens stabilizer: Hybrid O.I.S. (Optical image Stabilizer) + with 5-axis correction provides blur-less, one-handed video shooting.
- Integrated smartphone Wi-Fi for remote imaging control via the Panasonic image app.
Panasonic LUMIX LX10 4K Digital Camera, 20.1 Megapixel 1-Inch Sensor, 3X LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX Lens, F1.4-2.8 Aperture, POWER O.I.S. Stabilization, 3-Inch LCD, DMC-LX10K (Black)
9 used from $426.32
- POINT-AND-SHOOT CAMERA: Large, 1-inch 20.1-megapixel MOS sensor plus 3X zoom LEICA DC VARIO-SU millimeter ILUX lens (24-72 millimeter) and POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts
- TILTING SELFIE DISPLAY: Rear touch-enabled 3-inch LCD display (1040K dots) tilts upward 180 degree for easy selfie photos
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K photo and 4K Post Focus with internal Focus Stacking allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken
- LENS-MOUNTED CONTROL RING: Manual lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body
- USB CHARGING AND WI-FI CONNECTIVITY: Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and Wi-Fi connectivity to your mobile device; micro-HDMI type D (3) and USB 2.0 micro-B provide additional connectivity to your favorite devices
Panasonic Lumix LX100 II Large Four Thirds 21.7 MP Multi Aspect Sensor 24-75mm Leica DC VARIO-SUMMILUX F1.7-2.8 Lens Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Camera with 3" LCD, Black (DC-LX100M2)
2 used from $598.49
- Large Four Thirds sensor - 17 MP [4: 3 aspect] high-sensitivity multi-aspect Four Thirds MOS sensor. 4: 3, 3: 2, 16: 9, 1: 1 multi-aspect modes taken from 21.77 Megapixel total count
- Leica DC vario-summilux lens - 24-75 millimeter lens [F1. 7-2. 8], with power optical image Stabilizer (O. I. S.) to effectively compensate for hand shake, minimizing Blur during zoom shooting
- 4K video & 4K photo - Panasonic’s exclusive 4K photo technology uses 30 frames per second in high resolution 4K Ultra HD video to extract them as photos. You’ll never miss that moment again
- Macro shooting - Macro photography at 3 centimeter at wide-angle and 30 centimeter at telephoto. Photographs of flowers, plants and more reveal the fine details nearly invisible to the naked eye
- Camera body viewfinder and display – compact digital camera with electronic viewfinder EVF [2,764k-dot], and large 3-inch touch sensitive monitor [1240k-dot]
Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera, 12-32mm and 45-150mm Lens Bundle, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera Kit, 5 Axis In-Body Dual Image Stabilization, 3-Inch Tilt and Touch LCD, DMC-GX85WK (Black)
5 used from $549.66
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit: With 2 super compact lenses 12 32mm F3.5 5.6 and 45150mm F4.0 5.6, shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording—including 4K video—to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Battery AC Adaptor (Input 110 - 240V AC) (Included, connect with USB cable). Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 290 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF) with H FS12032
- Live Viewfinder and Tilting LCD Display: Integrated eye level electronic viewfinder (2764K dots) and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD display (1040K dots) provides 80 degrees of up tilt and 45 degrees of down tilt to maximize viewing. Recording media-(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards). Direct Print-Pict Bridge compatible
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K post focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken. Minimum Aperture: F22
Panasonic LUMIX ZS100 4K Point and Shoot Camera, 10X LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-5.9 Lens with Hybrid O.I.S., 20.1 Megapixels, 1 Inch High Sensitivity Sensor, 3 Inch LCD, DMC-ZS100S (USA SILVER)
3 used from $337.98
- Large 1, 20 Megapixel sensor delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts
- 10x (25-250mm) LEICA DC Lens optical zoom performance with a wide F/2.8-5.9 aperture for impressive background defocus effects
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus photo capture features
- Eye-level Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) and touch-enabled LCD for a wider viewing experience. Focusing Area- Normal- Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 70 cm - infinity. Focusing Area- AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 5 cm - infinity / Tele 70 cm - infinity
- Lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body
Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II Digital Point and Shoot Camera with 24-75mm Leica DC Lens, Black - Bundle with Camera Case, 32GB SDHC U3 Card, Cleaning Kit, Memory Wallet, Card Reader, Mac Software Pack
- Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II Digital Camera - External Flash - Battery Pack (DMW-BLG10) - Battery Charger - Shoulder Strap - USB Connection Cable - Hot Shoe Cover - Soft Case for External Flash - Lens Cap - Lens Cap String - Software DVD - Panasonic 1 Year Warranty - Camera Case - 32GB SDHC U3 Card - Cleaning Kit - Memory Wallet - Card Reader - Mac Software Package
- Built for Camera Enthusiasts - Camera enthusiasts will appreciate the aperture ring and shutter speed dial. Looking through the viewfinder, your right hand naturally finds the exposure compensation dial. The LUMIX LX100 II interfaces with you in a way that makes sense, while also making photography more satisfying.
- Classic Refined Body Styling - With its new premium grip and refined body styling, the LUMIX LX100 II encourages you to pick it up, shoot with it and carry it with you everywhere. Plus, the camera's upper case comes with a shiny black finish that recalls classic camera design to further emphasize its classic refinement.
- Multiple Aspect Ratios, a LUMIX Exclusive - Four Thirds 17MP multi-aspect sensor that is 1.6 times the imaging area of a 1-inch sensor,* Four Thirds offers wider dynamic range and lower noise from low-light high ISO settings.
- F1.7 - 2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX Lens - The LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX boasts F1.7 brightness at the wide-angle end and F2.8 at the telephoto end for natural-looking bokeh. The versatile focal range goes from 24mm at wide-angle for dynamic landscapes to 75mm* at mid-telephoto for artistic portraits.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 4K Digital Point and Shoot Camera, 20.1 Megapixel 1-inch Sensor Bundle with Camera Bag, 32GB SD Card, SD Card Case, Mac Software Kit, Cleaning Kit
- KIT INCLUDES: Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 Digital Camera (DMC-LX10K) | Rechargeable Battery Pack | Battery Charger | Camera Strap | Camera Bag | SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC Memory Card, UHS-I Class 10 U3 V30 | Slinger Digital Memory Card Wallet - Holds 12 Cards | Corel Mac Essentials Software Kit | ProOPTIC Complete Optics Care and Cleaning Kit
- KEY FEATURES: Large 1”, 20.1 Megapixel Sensor | 3x (24-72mm) F/1.4-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX Optical Zoom Lens | POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) | Ultra-High Speed Focusing | 4K UHD Video & Photo | 4K Post Focus | Lens-Mounted Control Ring | 3.0-inch 180 Degree Tiltable LCD Touchscreen (1040k-dot) | 4K Live Cropping
- The LUMIX LX10 is powered by Panasonic's leading 1-inch 4K sensor, pumping out 20 megapixels of detail backed up by a super bright 3X LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX F/1.4-2.8 (24-72mm) lens. Panasonic leads in 4K and the LUMIX LX10 offers a mix of 4K Ultra HD video recording, lighting fast 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, and now internal Focus Stacking modes.
- Photo creativity is based on light, and it all begins with the lens. With the LUMIX LX10 a crystal-clear F1.4-2.8 24-72mm LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens provides a decisive edge even in low light, and adds a beautiful bokeh effect. A lens mounted control ring provides the feel of a DSLR without the bulk. And with Wi-Fi and the ability to recharge by USB, on the go photography has never been easier.
- WARRANTY: Panasonic Authorized Reseller. Includes a Panasonic 1 Year Warranty, Extendable up to 3 Years
Top lumix point and shoot camera brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the lumix point and shoot camera from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the lumix point and shoot camera I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying lumix point and shoot camera
There are some things you should consider when buying a lumix point and shoot camera. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a lumix point and shoot camera. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your lumix point and shoot camera and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most lumix point and shoot cameras fall within the price range of $ 399.99 to $ 697.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Panasonic Lumix 4K Digital Camera with 30X LEICA DC Vario-ELMAR Lens F3.3-6.4, 18 Megapixels, and High Sensitivity Sensor – Point and Shoot Camera – DMC-ZS60K (BLACK).
If you want something medium range, choose Panasonic LUMIX LX10 4K Digital Camera, 20.1 Megapixel 1-Inch Sensor, 3X LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX Lens, F1.4-2.8 Aperture, POWER O.I.S. Stabilization, 3-Inch LCD, DMC-LX10K (Black). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Panasonic LUMIX ZS100 4K Point and Shoot Camera, 10X LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-5.9 Lens with Hybrid O.I.S., 20.1 Megapixels, 1 Inch High Sensitivity Sensor, 3 Inch LCD, DMC-ZS100S (USA SILVER)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the lumix point and shoot camera you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Panasonic LUMIX ZS100 4K Point and Shoot Camera, 10X LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-5.9 Lens with Hybrid O.I.S., 20.1 Megapixels, 1 Inch High Sensitivity Sensor, 3 Inch LCD, DMC-ZS100S (USA SILVER)
3. The brand
Buying the lumix point and shoot camera from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your lumix point and shoot camera to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a lumix point and shoot camera from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best lumix point and shoot camera?
The best lumix point and shoot camera is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Panasonic Lumix 4K Digital Camera with 30X LEICA DC Vario-ELMAR Lens F3.3-6.4, 18 Megapixels, and High Sensitivity Sensor – Point and Shoot Camera – DMC-ZS60K (BLACK)
Are there any good deals on lumix point and shoot camera?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best lumix point and shoot camera and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest lumix point and shoot camera?
Although most of the cheaper lumix point and shoot camera do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Panasonic LUMIX ZS100 4K Point and Shoot Camera, 10X LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-5.9 Lens with Hybrid O.I.S., 20.1 Megapixels, 1 Inch High Sensitivity Sensor, 3 Inch LCD, DMC-ZS100S (USA SILVER)
Where can I buy the lumix point and shoot camera?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best lumix point and shoot camera
We hope you liked the lumix point and shoot cameras that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,