In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen telephoto lens for canon wildlife . We would recommend using High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS 80D, EOS 90D, Rebel T3, T3i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6s, T7, T7I, T8I, SL3, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 5D, EOS5D IV, EOS 6D II, EOS 7D II SLR Cameras as it is our top pick for you
Best telephoto lens for canon wildlife Review :
High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS 80D, EOS 90D, Rebel T3, T3i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6s, T7, T7I, T8I, SL3, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 5D, EOS5D IV, EOS 6D II, EOS 7D II SLR Cameras
- Compatible with the following cameras - Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, T7s, T8i, SL1, SL2, SL3, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 77D, EOS 80D, EOS 90D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Cameras
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length - Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Canon EOS SLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- Filter thread: 67mm
JINTU 420-800mm f/ 8.3-F16 Manual Telephoto Camera Zoom Lens for Canon EOS DSLR Cameras 4000D 90D 60D, 70D 77D, 70D,80D, 850D 650D, 750D, 7D, T7i, T7s, T7, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, SL2 SL1 Digital
- ★ JINTU 420-800mm MF Super HD Telephoto lens, Solid Construction with full metal body, Small size 10.6 x 3.5 x 3.5 inch, lightweight 700g=1.8LB, easy to carry to anywhere.
- ★ Ultra high definition image quality .with Japan design, Multi coated low-dispersion glass. The surface of the lens body is oxidized to prevent paint loss and wear resistance
- ★ No working with canon Eos mirrorless cameras, only Compatible with DSLR cameras - Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 50D, 40D, 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II fit any Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- ★ Perfect for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject. Best choice for small or distant subjects when large heavy primes are impractical, ranging from birds and wildlife, through sports, to moon and the like
- ★ 2 Years Warranty. NOTE: This is a manual lens, NO auto focus, your camera will show "lens not attach", but not defect. pls change camera setting work as following : 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
Lightdow 420-800mm f/8.3 Manual Zoom Super Telephoto Lens + T-Mount for Canon EOS Rebel T3 T3i T4i T5 T5i T6 T6i T6s T7 T7i SL1 SL2 6D 7D 7D 60D 70D 77D 80D 5D II/III/IV DSLR Camera Lenses
- User Instruction: This is a MANUAL lens, no electronic contacts, that's why your camera will not recognize the lens, it requires full manual settings on camera & lens body., please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M); 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable; 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- Fine tune the front focusing ring to make subject in-focus and take a sample picture. If the picture turns out dark, take the following steps to improve, 1. Lower the shutter speed, from 1/500s down to 1/100s or slower 1/50 etc; 2. Raise the ISO Number, from ISO 100 to ISO 200/400/800 etc; 3. Use a remote shutter release and tripod to increase image stability; 4. Switch position to allow more environmental light coming through the lens into the camera imaging sensor.
- Multi coated low-dispersion glass, anti-reflection coating, manual focus telephoto zoom lens to use with DSLR SLR cameras.
- ADVANCED OPTICS / SUPER ZOOM / SOLID FULL METAL CONSTRUCTION / MANUAL FOCUSING
- 420-800mm f/8.3-16 Manual Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens, Lens Only
46 used from $1,548.00
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension, Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6, Closest Focusing Distance-3.2 ft. / 0.98m
- New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting, Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
25 used from $795.00
- 100-400mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- 2 Image Stabilizer modes make it easy to capture far-off action or close-in portraits
- Flourite and Super UD-glass elements largely eliminate secondary spectrum
- Compatibility with extenders 1.4x II and 2x II; 5.9-foot close focusing distance
- Measures 3.6 inches in diameter and 7.4 inches long; 1-year warranty
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM UD Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° - 8° 15'
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock switch on side of barrel. Note: lens can only be locked at 70mm range as it is for travel only. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Focus Adjustment Type - lens extension via inner focusing focus cam, plus floating mechanism.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
- Note that when the inner lens is fully extended (300mm) it's approximately 8.25" in overall length. The 5.6" measurement is at the 70mm range when lens is closed/locked.
- Suitable for Nature/ landscape/ sports/ travel photography
Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras USB Dock and Two 64GB SD Card Bundle (7 Items)
- Bundle Includes: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Canon, Sigma USB Dock for Canon Lenses, Koah Sling Camera Bag, 2 x SanDisk 64GB Ultra UHS-I Class 10 SDXC Memory Cards, Dolica WT-1003 67-inch Lightweight Monopod (Black) and Koah 95mm Circular Polarizing and UV Protective Lens Filter Bundle
- Compatible: Compatible with Canon DSLR cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D, 90D, Rebel T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, SL2, SL3 APS-C Cameras, and EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II, 5DS, 5DS R, 1Dx Mark II Full Frame DSLR Cameras
- Optical Image Stabilizer: Never miss that perfect shot with the Sigma contemporary lens. The optical stabilization function utilizes a built-in mechanism that compensates for camera shake. It dramatically expands photographic possibilities by alleviating cameras movement when shooting by hand held camera
- Quiet and Fast Autofocusing: The Hyper Sonic Motor lenses employ a motor powered by ultrasonic waves that produce a quiet, yet high-speed AutoFocus. You can enjoy high performance with low noise in a variety of shooting situations
- Contemporary Lens: This lens is part of the Contemporary category of Sigma's Global Vision. Sigma's Contemporary lenses combine modern techniques and materials in order to deliver a concept which combines a streamlined, lightweight construction with best-in-class optical quality and performance. This compact lens is one you trust for a variety of everyday applications
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 75-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 32 Degree 11 ft. - 8 Degree 15 ft.
- Front group rotating extension system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 1.5m/4.9 ft.
Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Super Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups.Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM
- Diagonal Angle of View: 6° 10' .Fluorite and Ultra-low Dispersion-glass; internal focusing; full-time manual focus
- Closest Focusing Distance: 35m / 115 ft
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 400mm 1:56
- Filter size: 77mm
The best telephoto lens for canon wildlife brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the telephoto lens for canon wildlife from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the telephoto lens for canon wildlife I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the telephoto lens for canon wildlife in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a telephoto lens for canon wildlife. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a telephoto lens for canon wildlife. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your telephoto lens for canon wildlife and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most telephoto lens for canon wildlifes fall within the price range of $ 109.99 to $ 899. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS 80D, EOS 90D, Rebel T3, T3i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6s, T7, T7I, T8I, SL3, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 5D, EOS5D IV, EOS 6D II, EOS 7D II SLR Cameras.
If you want something medium range, choose Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens, Lens Only. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras USB Dock and Two 64GB SD Card Bundle (7 Items)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the telephoto lens for canon wildlife you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras USB Dock and Two 64GB SD Card Bundle (7 Items)
3. The brand
Buying the telephoto lens for canon wildlife from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your telephoto lens for canon wildlife to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a telephoto lens for canon wildlife from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best telephoto lens for canon wildlife?
The best telephoto lens for canon wildlife is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS 80D, EOS 90D, Rebel T3, T3i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6s, T7, T7I, T8I, SL3, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 5D, EOS5D IV, EOS 6D II, EOS 7D II SLR Cameras
Are there any good deals on telephoto lens for canon wildlife?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best telephoto lens for canon wildlife and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest telephoto lens for canon wildlife?
Although most of the cheaper telephoto lens for canon wildlife do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras USB Dock and Two 64GB SD Card Bundle (7 Items)
Where can I buy the telephoto lens for canon wildlife?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best telephoto lens for canon wildlife
We hope you liked the telephoto lens for canon wildlifes that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,