This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best art lens for canons . We would recommend using Sigma 35mm F1.4 Art DG HSM Lens for Canon, Black, 3.7 x 3.03 x 3.03 (340101) as it is our top pick for you
Best art lens for canons Review :
Sigma 35mm F1.4 Art DG HSM Lens for Canon, Black, 3.7 x 3.03 x 3.03 (340101)
11 used from $529.00
- High speed with large aperture
- HSM (Hypersonic motor) and inner focusing system
- Accessories include: Lens Hood (LH730-03), carrying case
- 35 MM Focal length, Lens not zoomable
- 67mm filters
Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF (321954)
13 used from $729.99
- The Sigma 85mm 1.4 DG HSM Art is the latest addition to the world renowned Sigma Global Vision Line
- It has equipped newly designed hyper sonic motor (HSM) for nimble AF control, 1.3 times better torque of its predecessor
- This lens is compatible with Mount converter MC-11 , so Sony E-mount users can also enjoy this lens with it
Sigma 50mm F1.4 Art DG HSM Lens for Canon
11 used from $659.00
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 77mm filters.Angle of View (35mm):46.8°
Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon, Black (210101)
17 used from $634.99
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Art Lens for Canon
8 used from $1,149.99
- OS functionality and newly designed HSM for success on any shoot
- Lens barrel designed for high rigidity
- This all-new 24-70mm F2.8 lens from SIGMA delivers the performance and functionality that help pros succeed in news, nature, and many other fields of photography.
Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
6 used from $629.00
- Minimum focus distance of 7.1
- As part of the art Line within Sigma's Global vision series, this Lens' is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- A Super multi-layer coating has been applied to Lens
- 1 optical Zoom
Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF (240954)
13 used from $970.02
- A new large Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) delivers ample torque to the focusing group for outstanding speed, ensuring exceptionally stable performance even at lower speeds
- This state-of-the-art prime lens touts a dust and splash proof mount for guaranteed performance in any condition and its large 1.8 aperture allows for more creative control over imagery.
- A stunning compression effect makes the Sigma 135mm F1.8 Art the ideal portrait lens while its large aperture help with event photography and much more.
- Like each and every Global Vision Lens, the Sigma 135mm F1.8 DG HSM Art is handcrafted at our single factory in Aizu, Japan and undergoes individual evaluation before leaving Sigma’s facility.
Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras + Sigma USB Dock with Altura Photo Advanced Accessory and Travel Bundle
- INCLUDES: Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens + Sigma USB Dock + AirBag Packable Bag and Camera Insert + SanDisk 64GB C10 Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Card + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case + Altura Photo Cleaning Kit + 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
- DISTINGUISHED by a uniquely fast and versatile design, the Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM is an Art-series zoom, covering wide-angle to normal focal lengths. Separating itself from the pack, this zoom features an exceedingly bright f/1.8 constant maximum aperture, which suits its use in difficult lighting conditions and offers impressive depth of field control throughout the zoom range.
- COMPATIBLE with APS-C DSLR Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D, 90D and Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, SL1, SL2 and SL3.
- PLEASE NOTE that this lens is not compatible with Full Frame cameras.
Sigma 30mm F1.4 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon
39 used from $318.00
- Offering the bright F1.4 aperture and an angle of view extremely close to that of human vision
- Macro Focus Range : 0.30 m, Focal Length : 30 mm
- Placed under the Art category, this large-aperture standard lens with an angle of view equivalent to 45mm on a 35mm camera
- A rear focus system prevents focus-dependent variation in aberration, making high-level image quality possible throughout the entire image
- Filter Size 62mm Maximum Magnifications 1:6.8
The best art lens for canons brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the art lens for canons from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the art lens for canons I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best art lens for canons – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a art lens for canons. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a art lens for canons. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your art lens for canons and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most art lens for canonss fall within the price range of $ 692.99 to $ 1348.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Sigma 35mm F1.4 Art DG HSM Lens for Canon, Black, 3.7 x 3.03 x 3.03 (340101).
If you want something medium range, choose Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon, Black (210101). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF (240954)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the art lens for canons you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF (240954)
3. The brand
Buying the art lens for canons from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your art lens for canons to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a art lens for canons from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best art lens for canons?
The best art lens for canons is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Sigma 35mm F1.4 Art DG HSM Lens for Canon, Black, 3.7 x 3.03 x 3.03 (340101)
Are there any good deals on art lens for canons?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best art lens for canons and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest art lens for canons?
Although most of the cheaper art lens for canons do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF (240954)
Where can I buy the art lens for canons?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best art lens for canons
We hope you liked the art lens for canonss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,