In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen dye sublimation printers . We would recommend using DNP Event Photo Printer DS-RX1HS 6″ Dye Sublimation, for Booth Portrait Printing, 290 4×6″Prints Per Hour as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best dye sublimation printers Review :
DNP Event Photo Printer DS-RX1HS 6" Dye Sublimation, for Booth Portrait Printing, 290 4x6"Prints Per Hour
- DNP DS-RX1HS Photo Printer.
- Ideal for Photo Booth business and Event Photography.
- The DS-RX1HS boasts a 20 percent increase in print speeds, allowing users to produce 4”x6” prints in 12.4 seconds or up to 290 4”x6” prints per hour.
- Prints 2”x6” photo strips.
DNP DS820A 8" Professional Dye-Sublimation Printer for 8x10" and 8x12" Photos
- DNP DS820A 8" Dye-sublimation Photo Printer.
- The DS820A can print 8 x 10" and 8 x 12" photos with professional quality.
- Also can print 8 x4" and panoramic print sizes 8 x 18", 8 x 22", 8 x 26", and 8 x 32".
- Free 3-Year Advanced Exchange Warranty from DNP.
- Buy with CONFIDENCE from EVENTPRINTERS! We are Authorized DNP Dealers.
DNP DS-RX1HS 6" Dye Sublimation Printer, 290 4x6 Prints Per Hour - Bundle - with 4x6 Media, 700 Prints Per Roll, 2 Rolls and Protective Carrying Case
- DNP DS-RX1HS 6" Dye Sublimation Printer - Printer CD - Drivers for Windows OS7 and 8.1 - Driver Instruction Guide - Quick Setup Guide - Power Cord - Printhead Cushion - (Print Media Not Included) - DNP 1 Year Warranty - Bundle Items: - DNP 4x6" Media 2 Rolls, 700 Prints Per Roll - Printer Carrying Case
Evolis Classic Zenius Dye Sublimation/Thermal Transfer Printer - Color - Desktop - Card Print ZN1U0000RS
- Zenius is the one-stop solution to print high-quality single-sided cards, in monochrome or color,
Canon SELPHY CP 1000 Series Mobile & Compact USB & Wireless Dye-Sublimation Photo Printer - White - 3.2" Tilting LCD Display, 300 x 300 dpi, 47s Print Speed, SD Card Slot
- 3.2" tilting LCD provides clear method for checking settings and previewing images.
- Dye sublimation technology helps produce sharp, long-lasting prints at a 300 x 300 dpi resolution and with a rated lifetime of about 100 years when stored properly.
- Print a 4 x 6" postcard in 47 seconds or a 2.1 x 3.4" card in 39 seconds.
- Print various sizes, including 2.1 x 2.1" labels, 2.1 x 3.4" cards, 3.5 x 4.7" L size, and 4 x 6" postcards.
- Print over Wi-Fi or the USB connection. Apple AirPrint and Mopria certified mobile printing protocols are supported. Color: White
Evolis - PM1H0000RS - Evolis Primacy Single Sided Dye Sublimation/Thermal Transfer Printer - Color - Desktop - Card Print - Auto Feed - 100 Card Feeder, 100 Card Output Hopper, 30 Card Reject Hopper - 4.2 Second Mono - 17.1 Second Color - 300 dpi - 16 MB
- The ultimate card printer
Epson EcoTank ET-2750 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scanner, Copier and Ethernet, Regular
4 used from $281.97
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience. Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty.
- Cartridge-free printing — Comes with upto 2 years of ink in the box (1)
- Includes enough ink to print upto 6,500 pages black/5,200 color (2) — Equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets (3)
- Save upto 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles (4) — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. Operating Systems - Windows 10, 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.6 – Mac OS 10.12.x10
- Easy wireless — Easily print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones (5); Includes Wi-Fi Direct (6)
DNP QW410 4.5-inch Dye-Sublimation Professional Photo Printer Essential Bundle with 4x6-inch Digital Media, 2 Rolls (300 Total Prints)
- KIT INCLUDES: DNP QW410 4.5" Dye Sublimation Printer | Paper Tray for (4 x 6") | Paper Holder | 4" Spacer | Power Cord | 4x6” DNP Premium Digital Media, 2 Rolls (150 Prints per Roll, 300 Total Prints)
- KEY FEATURES: Dye-Sublimation Thermal Transfer | 300x300 dpi Resolution | Ultra Compact and Lightweight | Lay Flat Printing Function | Photo Tray | 4x6 Approx. Print Speed, 19 Seconds per Print | Glossy or Matte Finish | 32MB Buffer Memory | USB 2.0 Compatible | 4.5-inch Print Head, Allows to Print 16:9 Wide-Ratio Photos | Compatible with Windows and Mac OS-X | Low Power Consumption, 0.15A in Standby Mode | 1 Hour Continuous Printing | Weighs Approx. 13 lbs. (5.8kg)
- The new photo printer ranks among the most compact and lightest printers available in the global market today. Weighing in at only 13lbs and its compact size of only 8"W x 7.75"H x 9.5"D, the QW410 is perfect for mobile photo booth operations! The new photo printer is our smallest and lightest printer to date.
- The new printer employs a proprietary 4.5-inch print head to allow consumers to now print 16:9 wide-ratio photos. By eliminating the need for cropping a wide format image down to a traditional 3:2 ratio (4x6" print) the consumer can preserve the whole image. The QW410 is equipped with an innovative mechanism that reduces the curl of the print, even while maintaining a smaller, compact footprint. The lay flat printing function will switch on automatically depending on the paper count left on the
- WARRANTY: DNP Authorized Reseller. Includes a 1-Year DNP limited warranty.
WorkForce WF-7210 Wireless Wide-format Color Inkjet Printer with Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
7 used from $299.99
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience; Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty
- Get Performance Beyond Laser — the Workforce WF 7210, powered by Precision Core
- Print shop quality color graphics and laser sharp black text — borderless prints and brilliant marketing materials upto 13" x 19"
- Economical — uses upto 80 percent less power vs. color laser printers(4)
- Never run out of ink again Printer features Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from when you are running low
Top dye sublimation printers brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the dye sublimation printers from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the dye sublimation printers I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying dye sublimation printers
There are some things you should consider when buying a dye sublimation printers. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a dye sublimation printers. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your dye sublimation printers and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most dye sublimation printerss fall within the price range of $ 649.99 to $ 359. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the DNP Event Photo Printer DS-RX1HS 6″ Dye Sublimation, for Booth Portrait Printing, 290 4×6″Prints Per Hour.
If you want something medium range, choose Evolis Classic Zenius Dye Sublimation/Thermal Transfer Printer – Color – Desktop – Card Print ZN1U0000RS. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Epson EcoTank ET-2750 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scanner, Copier and Ethernet, Regular
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the dye sublimation printers you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Epson EcoTank ET-2750 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scanner, Copier and Ethernet, Regular
3. The brand
Buying the dye sublimation printers from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your dye sublimation printers to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a dye sublimation printers from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best dye sublimation printers?
The best dye sublimation printers is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is DNP Event Photo Printer DS-RX1HS 6″ Dye Sublimation, for Booth Portrait Printing, 290 4×6″Prints Per Hour
Are there any good deals on dye sublimation printers?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dye sublimation printers and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest dye sublimation printers?
Although most of the cheaper dye sublimation printers do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Epson EcoTank ET-2750 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scanner, Copier and Ethernet, Regular
Where can I buy the dye sublimation printers?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best dye sublimation printers
We hope you liked the dye sublimation printerss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,